strengthcas: Misha Collins supporting AKF. i can’t stop looking at his amazing smile and the clothespin
So i really love the You are Not Alone Campaign from Misha & Jensen and I want to support their cause, but i don’t want a T-Shirt for myself (also i have $$$)
So giveaway time 🙂
i’m giving away one of whatever you choose exept the Hoodie, since i know that not everybody likes to wear short sleeved T-Shirts. (meaning the two T-Shirts, the Sweatshirt & the Long-Sleeve T-Shirt are all okay)
- You don’t have to be following me. Seriously, i appreciate a follow, but I want to do something for you guys and support the campaign and my blog is definitely not everybody’s cup of tea.
- Reblog this post to spread it (and tag #entered if you’re participating)
- Please like, i will count your likes as entries too!
- I only count reblogs once, so you can get a maximum of two entries here, sorry everything else is too complicated for me, but i don’t mind if you spread it a bit more.
- If you can maybe support my friend here. (not required but it’d be super nice)
- Your blog has to be hate free against the actors of the show, their wifes&children, shippers (disliking a ship is okay but don’t be a douche ala tagging hate or attacking shippers) and fans of characters (disliking a character is okay, but don’t be an ass to people who like that character) and obviously if you hate AKF or put it down as worse than YANA pls leave immediately. Sorry this is a thing for fandom and I really don’t want to support people that act sucky in this fandom. So if i pick you and there is any of these things on your blog when i check it out, sorry bro it’s a no-go.
This giveaway ends in 13 days so on the 25th, so i have some time to figure out who won and order it and all that. You have to reply in twelve hours maximum. I know it’s a short time to reply but this is the first giveaway i do where there is a deadline for buying stuff and i really don’t want to mess it up.
If you just want to signal boost that would be awesome too, please tag #not participating
Anyway remember: Always keep fighting and you are not alone.
The AKF campaign is really, really great & has helped me to push on through difficult times; but Jared seriously needs to hire an actual graphic designer because those shirts are just .. like idek what to say about them.
Oh yes, that’s kinda true. But I have them anyway just because they help somehow.
To be honest, the fact that they look so homecooked is part of the reason I love them so much.
ITA. I love that it seems as if Jared walked into a room said “I want this, this, and this on the shirt,” and somebody that had SOME Photoshop skills just said, “Uhm, okay, like this?” and Jared goes “YEAH! THIS!“ instead of Jared just handing the job off to someone who made it visually amazing, throwing money at some designer.
For all I know, he DID pay some designer and had no input on the design, but I dunno. It just seems dorky and personal and… Jared.
So I like to imagine that between Jared, Jensen, and maybe Misha or somebody who can sorta work a computer, they just cut and pasted things together and handed it to the shirt makers.