Listen. I want to tell you guys about the Dollar Tree. If you ever need to rebuild your life fast, you want a dollar tree. Everything in a dollar tree costs one dollar. No exceptions. Nothing has a price tag. Everything is one dollar.
This is Dollar Tree not Dollar General.
Dollar Tree looks like this:
Their stuff is off-brand but decent quality.
Here are some things you can buy at the dollar tree for one dollar:
– any kind of makeup- foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, etc
– Sports bras (sometimes)
– combs, brushes, hairclips, scrunchies, hair ties, headbands
– clothes hangers, laundry bags, mothballs
– any kind of office supplies or school supplies. Staplers, pencils, posterboard, pencils, pens, etc.
– party supplies including paper plates and balloons
– all kinds of toiletries- shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, washcloths, deodorant, razors, shaving cream, nailclippers, etc. Decent sizes, too.
– ceramic/glass plates, bowls, cups
– reading glasses, sunglasses
– plastic buckets
– cleaning supplies, detergent, bleach, laundry syrup, fabric softener, dish soap, sponges. brooms
– electronics, headphones, night lights, phone chargers, batteries, screen cleaners, phone cases
Basically? If you ever get kicked out of your house or find yourself with a couple bucks and nothing else, get thee to a dollar tree.
But dose it have tampons?
Yes. And pads and douche.