1) What was the last movie you saw?
The Railway Man starring Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman. It was amazing. If you like true life stories and don’t mind stories about people living through awful things, don’t miss this one. Colin Firth was… awesome in this. Nicole Kidman was interestingly different too!
2) What was the last song you listened to?
I just got out of a concert, and the last thing Breaking Benjamin played was Diary of Jane.
3) What was the last show you watched?
4) What was the last book you read?
5) What was the last thing you ate?
A cheeseburger after the concert.
6) If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
7) If you could pick a decade to travel back to in time, what would it be?
I don’t really want to go back in time. I suppose if it could easily come back, I’d go to the early 90s and see some of the bands I didn’t get to see live.
8) If you won the lotto & millions in cash, what would be the first thing you would do?
Pay off my family’s houses and buy my own fucking building to put my shop in so I don’t have to deal with the asshole building owner I have right now. I don’t like having a lot of stuff and I’m not high maintenance, so I’d probably save a bunch of it.
9) Which fictional character would you like to hang out with for a day?
Dexter. If you know me well enough, you’ll know why.
10) What was the last fandom you joined?