dreamtrue80: Floofy rainbow curls #rainbowhair #rainbow #hair #haircolor #dyedhair This is gorgeous!!
My hair is so strange right now. I got lazy a couple months back and stopped coloring it black, which I’ve done for about 10 years now.
Since then it’s grown out a bunch, but the ends are black. I’ve got the mousy brown growing out like usual, but I’ve also got a few strands of silvery-gray at the back left of my head (some people in my family start going gray even in their 20s) and I just noticed today I’ve got this chunk of hair that’s kinda blonde-ish at the back right of my head near my neck.
Every time I’ve taken antipsychotics over the years it has messed with my hair (among other things) by changing the color and texture, so I guess between stress, occasional use of antipsychotics, hair coloring, pool/chlorine water, and premature gray, I’ve got a very colorful head of hair.
Thinking maybe I should go back to coloring it black. It’s easier to take care of because my hair is very thick and stubborn without the chemicals in coloring to soften it.
disadvantages of having thick hair
- your head is always 100000 degrees
- shedding everywhere
- snapping thin combs
- spend $100 on dye if you want to color it
- hair is still wet 2 years after you showered
- styling your hair takes longer than growing it
advantages of having thick hair
advantages: the hairdresser goes “woooow sooo much hair”
- Wearing a hair tie or barrette hurts because it’s pulling so hard on your scalp and usually the weight of your hair pulls it all the way out within a short period of time anyway.
- When you’re really tired, it feels like too much work to hold your head up if your hair is wet.