It’s what you’ve all been waiting for!!! The @spncoldesthits November Challenge was brought to you by the mods. We needed a filler month while switching to the new schedule, so we revived an oldie but goodie with Forbidden Titles! Everybody was given a list of silly titles to choose from, and they could use them …
“Yes, Kaia, we do need all this stuff,” replied Claire, adding
the crowbar to their cart. “I thought I’d lost you once. I’m not gonna
lose you again.”
Claire and Kaia have some shopping to do if Kaia is going to be a hunter.
Liveblogging and review under the cut!
Here’s the current fics. Give them some love and promos!
- The Snow People of Walmart @hexmaniacchoco
- Melee Hunters by @thayerkerbasy
- Burning On by @pugs-cats-bb-8
- The Salt and Pie Guys by @robotsnchicks
- Half a gallon by @zummar (oops I can’t tag you yet!)
- Clean Up On Aisle Five by @grey2510
- Lacustrine by @cenedrariva and @dreamsfromthebunker
- Axes and Rubber Balls by @treefrogie84
Dean gets a lesson in Pokemon and Leo is not to blame.
First liveblogging comment: That was an unexpected summary, lol. I look forward to reading all the turns I’m sure this fic will take! 🙂
Tagging @spncoldesthits in this first post because hopefully this helps the promo escape the apparent gravitational pull the Tumblr void has on posts when they try to make the long journey to the tag search and/or the tagged’s notification box.